Saturday, August 1, 2009

Alaska Day 2

We boarded the ship today around 12:00pm. There was a big lunch waiting for us when we got on board.
We started sailing around 4:00pm. They had a huge sail away part. It was really cool. There was a lot of music, dancing, swimming…it was really nice.
The weather was so nice and sunny in Seattle…90s. I am sitting here at the desk in my room and can hear the wind. We walked out on our balcony a few minutes ago and it is so cold already.
The cruise ship is amazing. I have never seen anything like it in my life. Brennan and I have already gotten lost several times. The people are so nice and helpful. The views from our balcony are amazing.
We didn’t do a whole lot today, just walked around and tried to get familiar with the ship. We went to a comedy show tonight and heard Carlos Oscar. Tomorrow, we are at sea all day. We will arrive in Juneau on Monday. The Naturalist that works for the cruise ship said they saw 20 killer whales last week, so I am hoping to see some and get some great pics.

Here are some pictures from today.

Jaimee
Golden Princess


This boat is huge!

View of Seattle from the ship

Bren and I on the balcony



The view from our balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment